When managed correctly, learning interventions are a valuable performance tool to develop leaders in critical areas needed for business success.
OIM offers interactive learning interventions to develop leadership skills and competencies required for optimal performance in a specific role or at a certain job level.
Development needs are scientifically identified through a process that entails defining competency requirements and conducting competency assessments.
The result is competent leaders at all levels of your organisation.
Our leadership development modules are available in a range of interpersonal, intrapersonal and functional skills, including:
- Building high-performance teams
- Change management
- Interpersonal conflict resolution
- Decision-making skills
- Delegation skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Competency-based interviewing skills
- Leadership effectiveness
- General individual performance management skills, eg giving praise and recognition, listening, giving and asking for feedback
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Talent management
Although we have a library of modules, interventions can be designed for specific client needs while existing ones can be adapted to meet organisational requirements.
THE OIM DIFFERENCE
- OIM’s leadership talent team comprises registered industrial psychologists and organisational development practitioners with years of experience in talent management, competency profiling, competency assessments, leadership development plans, coaching, and team dynamics.
- Given this background, our team can lay claim to solid knowledge of both business and human behaviour.
- We don’t simply offer the standard modules. Our interventions are designed as performance management tools that are aligned with the talent development and strategic business needs of clients.
- If required, clients also have access to OIM’s business consulting expertise in the core areas of organisational performance improvement and operations management.